R-U-in Good Hands w/Allstate??

Excuse the abreviation of the subject line, but I got a quote from Allstate Insurance for Auto Insurance that is considerably lower than my premium from Prudential*. It's for the same coverage.

*Actually it is now Liberty Mutual, Prudential sold their Property and Casualty Insurance to Liberty Mutual.

I'm considering dropping LM and taking out both my Auto and Homeowners with Allstate. If you are insured by Allstate, are you satisfied with their service?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Visit the library and check out Consumer Reports which survey's Allstate. When they were part of Sears they used to suck but things may have changed. My neighbor is very satisfied with Allstate after falling asleep at the wheel and almost destroying his SUV.

Reply to
Art

Reply to
Ralph Griffith

Allstate is the SECOND MOST COMPLAINED ABOUT company (behind state farm) on my website Screwed By insurance. (currently down due to lack of funds). Yes they pay a lot of claims (like all companies), but if they decide to screw you, well... ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

simply put Allstate SUCKS! Have had them for Home and Auto and dumped them.

Reply to
PC Medic

Go to website:

to see some peoples experiencewith them.

With that said, I have Allstate Ins and probably have for close to 20 years, life, auto and homeowners. I get a decent rate since I have so much with them. But cousins who lost most belongings in a house fire a couple years ago still have lawsuits pending against Allstate who screwed them so bad, they had to file bankruptcy. They can tell you some stories about Allstate that will make you shiver.

Reply to
CopperTop

years, life, auto and homeowners. I get a decent rate since I have so much with them. But cousins who lost most belongings in a house fire a couple years ago still have lawsuits pending against Allstate who screwed them so bad, they had to file bankruptcy. They can tell you some stories about Allstate that will make you shiver.

********* And you STILL have them??? What's it take for you to quit throwing your money away? A "decent rate" saves you money when they don't pay your claim??? WAKE UP PEOPLE. One way or another my site will be back up soon. I suggest you check it out once it is.
Paul aka "Tha Driver"
Reply to
ThaDriver