Radiator Fans

I recently had a belt break on my '94 New Yorker. After changing the belts one of my radiator fans burnt up because of a piece of the old belt being stuck in it. I have now replaced the radiator fans but now they won't kick on. I have tested both motors and they work. Does anyone have an idea why they won't kick on?

Reply to
ReallyConfused

Not familiar with the New Yorker, but most vehicles have relays and/or a fuse or fuses that power the fans. given the history of the problem, most likely the problem is a relay or fuse.

Bill Putney

I concur. Changed out the relays this week because my fan was not kicking in, and now, all is well with the world!

Reply to
CaravanGuy