radio schematic

I have a chrysler radio model # 4469372. The 2 plugs are in the radio, but I don?t know which wires are pwr, grnd, memory, pwr antenna, etc... Anybody have the schematic for this radio and can tell which is which. Both plugs have 6 wires each.

Reply to
bikersquid

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

mic canic

"mic canic" wrote: > is there not a white tag on the case of the radio which pin > does what???? > > bikersquid wrote: > > > I have a chrysler radio model # 4469372. The 2 plugs are in > the radio, > > but I don?t know which wires are pwr, grnd, memory, pwr > antenna, > > etc... Anybody have the schematic for this radio and can > tell which is > > which. Both plugs have 6 wires each. > >