re 1994 acclaim rattle

For a few weeks I have had a noise from the passenger front right side when turning left only. It is like the noise you get when turning, but the whir noise is enhanced. I would get a rattle noise from the same area when going over some bumps in the road and still do. I had a mechanic look at it recently, and he replaced the bearings but the noise is still there. I had a chrysler service manager test drive and do his investigation, and he thinks it is a mount problem on the passenger side. There is no flexibility on the mount and it may be broken. Any suggestions on how my mechanic should proceed here.

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
Hames