Re: 2000 300M dashboard speaker

I'm putting a new factory speaker in my dash on Sunday...I'm dissappointed to learn that its still going to be a piece of crap....

Any pointers for taking apart the dash?

Reply to
Durasell22

I'm putting a new factory speaker in my dash on Sunday...I'm dissappointed to learn that its still going to be a piece of crap....

Any pointers for taking apart the dash?

Reply to
Durasell22

What kind of system is in the car?

I've got a 2000 Concorde with the 9 speaker Infinity system & the speaker, a tweeter, in the very middle of the dash only took a couple of minutes to remove.

Reply to
me-not-you