Re: 2003 Grand Cherokee-2 Wheel Drive-RIDICULOUS-BE FORWARNED!!

SO... did you REALLY test drive the vehicle before leasing it - You said you did not make the turns ? How do you do that and not return back to the dealer? What does that mean? Maybe you would have caught the sounds at that time and said "NO Thanks"

Cherokee and Liberty..... YES completely different vehicles. And the Cherokee is a dinosaur in vehicle design.

Dan

Well,well,well,a 2nd trip to the dealer and a phone call to another > dealer has me wondering about JEEP Corp."They all do that" is a poor > response to a problem!According to Jeep,all of their 2 wheel drive > rear ends make this ridiculous moaning noise when making slow hard > turns.They have the 4 wheel drive rear ends in the 2 wheel drive > Jeeps.This is a lease vehicle so I guess it can moan itself to death > and on the repair order receipt we had it wrote down what the Jeep > dealer says.Unfortunatly we did not make the turns when we were trying > this Jeep out.I CAN NOT beleive anybody would buy a 2 wheel drive > vehicle that would make this noise.Who makes these rear ends for > Jeep?.If this is all on the up and up,well then I'll be snake > bit,cause it's hard to belive.If you ever have the thought of buying a > 2 wheel Cherokee be forwarned.Now,just to through a monkeywrench into > this whole thing, my son has leased a 2 wheel drive Jeep Liberty,but > it makes no noise at all.Are there a different manufacturers rear end > in the Liberty? Yes I am "dazed and confused" and I am starting to > walk in circles.(my rear end moans only once in a while)I would be > interested to hear others opinions about this.Is there anyone out > there who has a 2 wheel Jeep and has this problem?
Reply to
Daniel

First, there is NO Jeep Corp. Second, turn up the radio. Third, don't get dizzy from walking in circles.

Reply to
RPhillips47

You obviously have never driven a car that had a 9 inch Ford Detroit Locker rear end in it. Yet that rear end can take 600 HP without blowing up.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Reply to