Re: Adding Fog lights to Concorde

I bought a new Concorde LX that does not have fog lights. It has

> plastic filler pieces in the cut outs where they go. Would it be > possible for me to put OEM fog lights in? I'm thinking the wiring and > even connector for them may already be there (I haven't looked yet). > If so, could I connect the lights, then change the switch assembly in > the dash to one for a Concorde with fog lights? I'd like to do that, > so I wouldn't have a separate non-OEM switch for the fog lights.

I agree with others, waste of money. They come standard on SX 2.0s (Canadian Neons). We bought one. We were driving around, and they add a little light right in front of the car and around the edges, but nothing useful. We tried them in the fog and rain, useless. So he never turns them on. However they are used as DRLs in Canada, which looks kind of neat. Actually they are useful when someone turns on their high beams, because you can turn on the fog lights, flash the visual horn (hold but not click high beams) so then the fog lights, low beam, and high beam lights are on.

Reply to
Bill 2