Re: Adjustable pedals don't work with memory on Town & Country Limited

Mitchell, did you ever get your question answered about memory seats and adjustable pedals. I have a 2003 T&C Limited purchased last Feb and ran into the same issue. After a discussion with my dealer, we contacted Chrysler and their answer was that the intent was that the adjustable pedal position would be set in the memory just as the drivers seat, mirror and radio presets are. Thus the entry in the owners manual. However, they informed me and the dealer that this feature does not work "at this time". They did not give any reason as to why it did not work or indication as to when it would work, if ever. If anyone out there reads this and happens to have a new 2004 T&C with these features (memory seat with adjustable pedals), I would like to know if it now works. If not, does the owner's manual still state that it does?

Reply to
bobrobin

adjustable pedals. I have a 2003 T&C Limited purchased last Feb and ran into the same issue. After a discussion with my dealer, we contacted Chrysler and their answer was that the intent was that the adjustable pedal position would be set in the memory just as the drivers seat, mirror and radio presets are. Thus the entry in the owners manual. However, they informed me and the dealer that this feature does not work "at this time". They did not give any reason as to why it did not work or indication as to when it would work, if ever. If anyone out there reads this and happens to have a new 2004 T&C with these features (memory seat with adjustable pedals), I would like to know if it now works. If not, does the owner's manual still state that it does?

Reply to
Chris Burns

You can get a new car for only $30k? Where!

Reply to
Kevin