Re: Chrysler: Introduce Tire Options

The Old America is going down the tubes, did you not say in a recent thread?

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

You are on drugs.

My Durango with Goofy 15 inch tires from goodyear wallowed All over the frikken road. It is and Was simply scary to drive.

The 17" on the R/T models is/were better.

I put 45 series 20" Toyo Proxes that are less than 1 percent different in hieght (thus no Speedo error) on the truck and was simply amazed at how well the truck felt, drove and cornered.

When Winter came around and I stuck the factory wheels with 15's back on I was scared driving the thing cause it was such a sloppy drive.

Don't tell me low profile is not better - it is just a function of finding the right tread, sidewall height and combination. Granted I would not take the Durango off road with lower profile street tires. Nor would I go over a

6 " deep pothole.

The area of contact was similar to original but only due to SHAPE of tire - not the profile.

Get Real Norm.

Reply to
KaWallski