Re: electrics going out on 1994 lebaron.....

Get the leak fixed.

My hubby has a 1994 Chrysler lebaron, its baby blue and has less than > 55,000 miles on it. Since last summer things started going out on it. > First it was the convertible top, the back windows, and now its the > radio. Three years ago it got broken into. Because of the way the > person broke into the car, it has a leak. When it rains it just pours > into our convertible. I do not know if its the source of our problem. > Because it rains in our car that all the wires are getting wet and now > all the electrical is going out. Has anyone had this happen to them? > Do you know if it is the electrical? Also, the "Check engine" light > doesn't come on, I would assume that if electrical things were going > out that some thing would pop up to tell us to check the engine or > car. What should we do? > > > ~lebaron94~ > > -- > Posted using the
interface, at author's request> Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards> Topic URL: >
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >
Art