Re: Gas Guzzler SUVs & Pickups will continue to sell

Gas Guzzler SUVs & Pickups are here to stay no matter even if gasoline

> hits $5 a gallon. > > The reason is simple: respect. Try driving a bicycle or motorbike in Los > Angeles, Detroit, Chicago, or any other town Chuck Berry sings about and > you will either get scared shitless or run over flat. Your well being > means nothing to these crazed drivers and that is the truth. Every > roadwayis an autodrome and every freeway a Gran Prix Circuit. > > Tool down the road as slowly as you please in a Hummer (full size model) > and let 'em hit ya.

I know I shouldn't reply to the troll but, Doesn't matter what they are driving, people can't drive and don't respect bikers at all. Someone in the office who drives an econobox honda coffin was complaining about a bicycle on the street holding up traffic. Why is it all the small cars are the ones that cut across the lines on curves or park crooked in the parking space and its the big trucks/suv's that are in between the lines where they should be. Does driving the tiny car require so much less skill to drive that they forget how, it is their attitude that they are better then anyone driving a vehicle that gets a mpg less than them that they think they don't have to follow the rules.

Reply to
Eugene Nine