Re: gas mileage on voyager

hey guys , i have a 1998 plymouth voyager, in very good shape, can

> anyone who has the same tell me what i should be getting for mileage > on that . i have some calculations to make for a long trip,as i dont > drive long distances with this vehicle its tough to figure out what im > getting. thanks fred
Reply to
David and Sara Hughes

You say Voyager, so I'm assuming that it is a standard van and not the Grand edition. What engine do you have? I think the standard van comes with the 2.5, 3.3 and 3.8 liter engines.

My 1996 Grand Voyager with the 3.3 engine gets 22 in normal mixed city/highway driving and 25-27 on the highway depending on load, wind, etc.

I don't do any extensive city driving so no idea what it would get there.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Reply to
fred

I have a 1997 Grand Caravan with the 3.3 V6. I average 24 highway at

65-70MPH. The very best I got (only once) was 28...got over 500 miles out of that tank...not sure why though!
Reply to
James C. Reeves