Re: How to locate a '67 Chrysler Newport Custom?

I have a 1967 Newport Custom - 2dr, hard top with 46,000 Original Miles. Interior is almost perfect, the body is decent. Easy restoration. I will have brakes in it soon, otherwise it drives like a dream. If interested, email me.

Reply to
DW_Newport

I have a 1967 Newport Custom - 2dr, hard top with 46,000 Original Miles. Interior is almost perfect, the body is decent. Easy restoration. I will have brakes in it soon, otherwise it drives like a dream. If interested, email me.

Reply to
DW_Newport

I was curious why this post was actually a reply. I went to deja (google). Now I know.

Too bad the car didn't work out Brian.

What options does it have? What engine?

Reply to
MoPar Man
040830 1441 - DW_Newport posted:

I bought a 1966 Chrysler Newport new; Regal Blue Matallic. 1965 was the first year of the unibody construction, and the '66 that I had was one of the best cars that I have owned. It had a low axle ratio, and a 383 engine; a real road car. It too was a two door hardtop, a real pleasure to drive.

Reply to
indago

Incorrect. 1960 was the first year of the Unibody construction for all but the D-body cars (Imperial); these went to Unibody in 1967.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern