Re: Its 2004, How about 21st Century Engineering in your car line?

Today I am going to address suspension systems.

Why???

Reply to
RPhillips47

Give it up, he's high on Cheetos,

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

The cars I've had over the last 15 years have held alignment much MUCH better (and longer) than anything I owned in the 60's and 70's. I don't know what you're talking about.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Don't feel bad, he doesn't know what he's talking about either. At least you have the ability to see it. Sadly , he doesn't.

Tom Heintz "Mopar Maniac"

Reply to
Tom & Debbie Heintz

I've never had anything hold alignment BETTER than a torsion-bar Chrysler from the 60s/70s (NOT the F/M/J transverse T-bar setup, but the A/B/C/E/R body longitudinal setup). But my '93 has held alignment AS WELL as the old cars.

However, if you read some of the trade magazines there are quite a few modern cars that are problem children when it comes to alignments. Limited range of camber adjustment, NO provision for camber adjustment, etc. etc. Moog and other companies are making good money on 'problem solver' kits that have offset cam bolts that allow you to add adjustment capability to these cars.

Reply to
Steve

Seems like the best part of your brain got flushed away at some point...

Reply to
Neil Nelson