Re: NEW Your vehicle can run 50% more Fuel Efficient

> Actually some of the idiots actually believe it works themselves! They > havent figured out EMF yet so cant see where the problem is since they think > the alternator is "going round anyway" so to speak.. > > What you COULD do would be to make hydrogen (not browns gas) via wind or > solar power slowly day and night and use a fridge compressor to stick it > into cylinders at say 600 psi. You could introduce this into the intake in > small quantities regulated to say 25psi via a jet or pulsed solenoid and > jet. In many cars the closed loop system will see extra fuel via the oxygen > sensor and lean off the mixture and save your petrol. > > It will work in deseasels too directly like propane injection does. >

Not to deflate the 'idiot rating' of any of these guys, 'Browns Gas' does have some practical uses. In welding, for example. But just because it has a few LIMITED uses in very specific situations, there are idiots out there trying to tout it as the do-all wonder of the ages for welding.

And it does have a unique property, that I'm sure some of the scammers will latch onto in their incredible claims... There is a narrow range of conditions where the energy in from your electrictrolysis is less than the energy you get out. Where does the extra energy come from? Or has God decided to give mankind free energy after all? Actually, under a very narrow range of conditions, ambient temperature will actually provide a SMALL (like low single digits) percentage of the energy needed to make Browns Gas. But even then, you'd better have 100% percent efficiency in the rest of your system to be able to capitalize on that windfall of energy! Right! You're going to do that with recycled mayonnaise jars and fish tank piping!

You're right, make Hydrogen at home!

Hmm, you know, I think it's really neat that Honda has an optional 'home kit' for their LPG car that lets you compress natural gas at home to fuel your car... (Just wait till the scammers come up with tricks for THAT!) I wonder how hard it would be to modify that to work with hydrogen? What's the pressure of liquid hydrogen anyway? I don't know from personal knowledge, but I hear that Helium is well over

2000psi. At least, I seem to recall that the 'burst disk' for the helium pressurization of the Apollo fuel tanks was 2600 or so PSI and I suspect that hydrogen would be close. Then again, maybe not.

I wonder, if you don't get Hydrogen to a liquid state, is it worth it (carting it around) for the energy per volume you get out of it?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Y

I think the only way to get it liquid is to cool it much like O2 with all the problems that entails. Thats why I suggested it as a supplement compressed in bottles to increase mpg rather than to actually run on it.

Reply to
Burgerman