Re: Strut Replacement for 98 Intrepid

If you were satisfied with the Chrysler struts you might want to see if the dealer will give you a competitive price. Some are trying to do that on wear out items like struts.

Can anyone suggest a good strut replacement for my 98 Intrepid? > Also is it worth the savings of doing it myself or take it to a

mechanic?

I replaced the struts on another vehicle many yrs ago and I didn't > really care > to do it again but depending on the savings and the difficulty of the > task I might > just give it another go. > Thanks >
Reply to
Art Begun

captian_ron99

If checking with the dealer, you might want to go with the R/T/PHP struts. From the factory they come with shorter springs, but from posts on the 300M ezBoard, they appear to work fine with the standard springs, just a little firmer.

Bill Putney