Re: The Rogue is a very nice vehicle, but

on 5/11/2008 12:49 PM who said the following:

> > what a HORRIBLE name for it. > > > > It's on my short list, and would be at the top if it had a better name. > > Perhaps I can pull off the name plate. > > Nah, just put a D in front of Rogue to make it more meaningful. :-)

Perhaps Nissan will make it for Chrysler to replace their cheap interior ugly front end Compass and Chrysler will use the Compass name on it.

Are you listening Chrysler?

Reply to
who

Yoiu would let the model name of a car stop you from buying it??

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Wasn't that a name for an AMC car from the Sixties/Seventies. I remember Rambler Rogue.

Reply to
Count Floyd

on 5/13/2008 8:08 PM Count Floyd said the following:

Yeah, and where is it and Rambler now? :-)

Reply to
willshak