Re: Two good reasons to go MacIntosh

1. Got a Norton anti-virus update notice this morning (1.5MB).

> 2. Got a Norton anti-virus update notice this afternoon (1.5MB). > > Ask a Mac owner about computer virus and he will answer, "What virus?" > Ask a Mac owner about computer spywear and he will answer, "What spywear?"

Ask a Mac owner about computer software and he will answer, "What software?"

Ask a Chrysler, Ford or GM owner about Mac viruses and spyware, and he will say "WTF does this have to do with my car?"

Other than this:

Bill 2

Nomen Nescio wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@dizum.com:

Of COURSE....Mac's OS is VIRUS proof! Right?

Or MAYBE there's ANOTHER reason for that...or TWO

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

now if you were a hacker would you hack the system where few will get affected or the one where many will be affected. only reason Mac/UNIX are considered safer is because so few (comparatively) people use them.

Reply to
dmac

"dmac" wrote in news:1124984277 snipped-for-privacy@spool6-east.superfeed.net:

And because the MS hack game was STARTED by Unix/Linx dweebs!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Dweeb is a good thing.

MS

Reply to
High Sierra

That's because nobody is going to bother writing a virus that will affect, what, 25 people? If you think there is a reason other than this, you are quite delusional.

See above.

Reply to
Mark