Read hatch - Grand Caravan 93 3.3

Can someone tell me where the switch is that activates the interior lights when the read hatch is raised ? Seems mine don't come on anymore.

thanks

Reply to
ncs

I guess you mean rear hatch... Check all fuses first!!! But that switch is part of the rear hatch latch, I beleive it is sold as a seperate item, what causes those switches to go bad is the rear wiper washer, the alcohol runs down the inside of the door and corrodes it. If you havent had your recall

Reply to
maxpower