Rear Brake Proportioning Valve Theory

I was looking at the load sensing proportioning valve on my 1998 Grand Voyager with anti-lock brakes, wondering how it worked. I expected it to have some way of measuring the axle height, and therefore the load on the rear wheels, but it doesn't. It's just attached to the frame. My Haynes has no info on how it works. Does it sense the angle of the body? That's pretty subtle.

-Paul

Reply to
carbide