Rear Noise on my 97 dodge caravan

Recently, I have getting a loud sound coming from the rear of my van, at first, I thought it was the tranny, but that is not so, I'ts sooo loud, could it be bearings?

Reply to
Santos

whats it sound like? a screach, or a low rumble?

Reply to
G-man422

Not much in the rear of these vans, as they're front wheel drive. Without better information, my first guess would be fuel pump. But that is just a guess.

Reply to
jzavacky

Jack up the rear of the van so that the tires clear the ground. Spin each rear wheel to see if rear wheel bearings are noisy.

Reply to
Steve