Rear Wiper Motor

Can anyone tell me if the rear wiper motors are the same between Gen 1 and Gen 2 Voyagers-Caravans? Thanks for your help!

Reply to
CaravanGuy

mic canic

Interchange manual says "No".

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thank You for looking it up for me.....Just sent for Interchange manual for Gen 2 vans, so I'll be more informed in the future.....Thanks again!

Reply to
CaravanGuy

Don't see why. You can get access to Hollander interchange info, the best there is, for free via

(simply put in the part you're after, and the search results will include all/only interchangeable years, makes and models.)

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Reply to