Rebuilding Variable Displacement Compressor?

I have a 1990 Dodge Grand Caravan with the 3.3L V6 Engine and the Variable Displacement compressor. The compressor leaks at one of the seals. Looking through the shop manual, I see there are instructions to rebuild the regular compressor, however, there is no mention of the variable displacement unit. Are there any kits/directions available to rebuild this compressor? How difficult a task is it?

Thanks, Eric Kotz snipped-for-privacy@erickotz.com

Reply to
newsgroups