recharging air conditioner on a 95 eagle visison

Where is the low side on a 95 vision eagle air conditioner compressor? :?:

Reply to
Pener

Both the low and high-side connectors are on the block fitting on the A/C compressor where the refrigerant lines come in. The low side fitting is smaller in diameter than the high-side, both have plastic caps on the fitting.

Reply to
Steve

"Steve8" wrote: > Pener wrote: > > > Where is the low side on a 95 vision eagle air conditioner > compressor? > > :?: > > > > Both the low and high-side connectors are on the block fitting > on the > A/C compressor where the refrigerant lines come in. The low > side fitting > is smaller in diameter than the high-side, both have plastic > caps on the > fitting.

Thank you ! It didn?t need recharging. Can you tell me what I can do to find out what is wrong with it and fix it myself? :?: :(

Reply to
Pener