Recommendations for tires for 2002 Caravan

Dear Sirs:

I just bought a 2002 Caravan SE with 48K miles that will need tires soon. Any recommendations that handle well? BTW, I checked the BFGoodrich web site for tires that fit (215/70R15 98S, I believe) and the claim is that Goodrich does not sell one that fits. How could this be?

Thanks, Bert H.

Reply to
Bert Hochwald

I'd go with Goodyear Regatta 2. Nice and quiet when they're new. Not too $$.

Reply to
M. Blomquist