Remote key fob - replacement

Aye - that one was built alongside the Omega and shipped over there.

'Premium Compact', jesus. Even by Yank standards I'd say it's a tad bigger than 'compact'.

Reply to
SteveH

got mine off eBay for $20.00 US plus shipping

Reply to
rob

news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Tight Guard Security®

Gosh...and I always thought the Neon was The Greatest Car Ever Made. Guess I'd better retract that offer of $20K to buy that used one lol

Reply to
James Goforth

I'll be inetrested on the seller details on e-bay as I couldn't find one ... Thanks, Sandiyan.

Reply to
sandiyan