replace dome light bulb on 2001 chrylser neon

how can I remove the dome light without breaking it, I need to replace the bulb . I checked with the owners manual and it only states what type of bulb, not how to remove the housing.

Thanks

Reply to
cc4654

If you look at the lense housing between the plastic ring and lense you will see a notch for a pocket screwdriver. insert and gently remove. I believe the notch is on the right side front. Bryan

Reply to
Bryan