Reporting... The Carlisle Swap Meet

Just returned from the big car show up in Carlisle PA... weather was as nice as it could get. Mopar 400's were everywhere, lots of convertibles, a few cars from the 20's and 30's.

More info and lots of photos from the car corral....

I'm still adding photos to my little blog of everything unique, anything really old, and all things oddball. Hey a huge lifesized Moose for $2,500 sold real quick...!

-Ramblin Randy

Reply to
iloveoldclassics