resistor pack, How or R & R

Has anyone have any information on how to replace a resistor pack on a 2000 Chrysler Voyager. I see it on the firewall and looks like I would have to remove it from inside. I heater blower motors works on high only.

Reply to
Jim Cronin

Using a long flat blade screwdriver, gently push in on drivers side of resistor. Be careful to catch the inner release tang and gently pry outward. Remove resistor block by inserting a flat blade pry tool on the side of the resistor block and pushing inward. Two guide lines are shown on the right hand edge of the resistor block to help guide the blade position. This will release the clips on the side of the resistor block. Pull resistor block out.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower