Restoration & Performance Shops on Long Island (NY)???

Hello Chrysler Enthusiasts!

I have a couple of '81 Imperials that I would like to have restored (one was in a minor accident), and possibly have "worked" (turned into a muscle car with high performance breaks, etc.).

Does anyone know of good/reputable places on Long Island for this? I live in Nassau County. Many TIA!!!

Abe

snipped-for-privacy@alum.rpi.edu

Reply to
Abe