RKE Module Location in a 1993 Voyager

The manuals don't tell me where to look for the module. My van has electric door locks and I want to reprogram my remote.

Reply to
Hank

RKE module is located under the upper instrument panel cover in the center of the vehicle. To reprogram key fob's, there is a green wire that comes out of the RKE module connector and goes to the lower center console, been too long, don't remember exactly where it comes out (but in the center). With the key on, ground the green wire, the door locks will cycle once to let you know that you are in programming mode. Press the lock or unlock button on the fob and release. The door locks will cycle to let you know that that fob is programmed. Then move on to the next fob. Placing the module in programming mode erases all fob's from memory. Have all fobs present for programming, I think that module would hold 4 fob's in memory.

Bill

Reply to
Bill