roller lifter failure?

Has anybody experienced lifter failure with MOPAR roller lifters in the 3.3 Liter V-6? I am trying to locate the source of a clatter that makes my engine sound like a diesel and I have not pulled the heads yet but have found no indications of rocker-arm trouble. Is there a repair history regarding the camshaft/valvetrain on a 1998 3.3 liter? I only have

78000miles and planned to drive it for another 3 years! Any help is appreciated.

Jake.

Reply to
Nunya Bizness