Saw a car today that might replace my 300m ...

While out driving today, I saw a car that looked somewhat appealing, and since it was going my way I paid some attention to it.

Looked very new - I would have sworn it wasn't more than a few months old.

I made a point to look it up on the net when I got to my office.

If or when I ever replace my '00 300m, I would put this car on my short list.

It was a Buick Lucerne.

A car that Buick apparently discontinued in 2011.

God dam jesus christ, why can't a good thing last?

Reply to
MoPar Man

"God dam jesus christ"

I did not know this was a religious column...

I guess you are a non-believer...

;-) DAS

Reply to
DAS

I like his style. :)

Reply to
S.LaRocca

Most appropriate for this weekend. It's what Pontius Pilate did...

DAS

Reply to
DAS