Seat covers specifically for PT?

I got a set of cool Hawaiian seat covers for my Cruiser as a gift. Only problem is I can't use them. The arm rests would have to be removed (or holes cut in the covers) and I can't get the seat part properly installed on the car seat due to the way the seat belts come OUT of the seat of the Cruiser ( unlike other cars where the belts come up BETWEEN the seats). Does anyone know of a source of such seat covers made specifically for the PT which takes these things into account? Thanks

****************************** Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...
BREWERPAUL