Sebring JXi Convertible 97 alarm problem

I have a 97 Sebring JXi Convertible.

The alarm goes off by itself at night.

I replaced the connector in the passenger door and that seemed to work for a few months, but now the alarm is going off again. I changed the passenger connector because it would go off if I had opened the passenger door before arming the alarm. However, now the alarm goes off every night no matter which door I open.

I think that the drop in temperature is related, but this is a guess.

Has anyone had a similar experience, or any recommendations.

Thanks

Alan

Reply to
Alan