sebring starts/won't start

Hello,

I have 1997 Sebring 2D JXI Vert. 56,000miles. Sometimes the car starts fine...other times it starts and dies. Even my mechanic can't figure it out. One day, I could not get it to stay on....I slammed the hood, and then the thing started, and ran just fine. Is there some place for me to look into? Thanks

Reply to
Howard Mora

Any fault codes in the computers memory? Is this a 2.5 engine? Is it loosing spark when it doesnt start?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
Howard Mora

maybe find a mechanic that can tell you what is wrong with it

Reply to
damnnickname

Take a look at the O2 valve.

Reply to