seen during last nights big game....

Chrysler: Born of Fire

they had to get permission from the NFL to run a full 2 minute ad, since the longest ad they usually allow during the super bowl has been 90 seconds up until this point. a 30 second ad costs 3 million dollars this year. so i guess this was a 12 million spot? not to mention Eminem's wages....

Reply to
Rob

I wonder why this was a commercial for the Sebring (pathetically renamed the Chrysler "200").

You'd think they'd spend this cash instead on the redesigned 300.

Reply to
MoPar Man

It's our money, the American taxpayers. Trickle down economy, Eminem was paid with bailout money!

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer