service engine soon - cracking the codes

I found the secret magic trick for the idiot light (service engine soon) on my 97 plymouth voyager. After turning the key on-off-on-off-on I came up with the following code sequence.

12

33

72

55

Can anyone tell me what the numbers mean?

Glendon

Reply to
Glendon

When my light came on and I got a code (2 actually one of them means it is the end of the sequence), I took it in for servicing and they told me those codes don't mean much to them. They use their $10K diagnostic reader and get better information.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

gary