Service manual for 93 Grand Caravan 3.0 V-6 needed

Does anyone have one for sale or have a link or lead as to where to get one? What brand or author should one NOT get? Thanks.

Reply to
septicman

FSM's from Chrysler are no longer available now that we're past the 10 year mark. The only options would be eBay or a dealer that has one on the self that was never sold.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson

You can still buy the 1995 Factory Service Manual and the 1993, 1994, 1995 minivans are similar enough so that most things will still work. Certainly the engines are the same in those years, so everything in the manual about the engine will be still valid. You can get the manual here:

If you really want the real FSM then input a notification into Ebay to mail you when the search "1993 Dodge manual" turns up an auction. Be prepared though to pay a lot for the manual, probably even more than the 1995 manual. Here is an Ebay auction for a 1994 FSM:

These manuals used to be a lot more common on Ebay, I am surprised. When I bought my 1994 van last year, I only paid about $35 for the manual on Ebay, and there were many more than there are now.

You can also go to Alldata, here:

And buy a do-it-yourself subscription. I suppose if you were a real cheapskate you could spend hours printing out all of the data on your vehicle and end up with the equivalent of a factory service manual, rather than resubscribing every year.

The Alldata database is also available at many libraries. The library pays a few to Alldata of course.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Haynes Repair Manual ISBN: