Shadow Turbo websites?

Hello,

I'm getting a near mint '89 Dodge Shadow with the 2.2 turbo and was wondering if anyone knew of some good websites I could check out?

Thanks, SMC

Reply to
MOTO

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004, it was written:

What would you like to know about the car? The first stop is

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

ewwww a shadow. I had a shadow once...god I hated that car.

Reply to
Buhda

Tom & Debbie Heintz

Thanks for the link. I may need some tuning info.

SMC

Reply to
MOTO

Yea, I'm not a Shadow fan either but I can't beat the price... free!

SMC

Reply to
MOTO

Thanks for the link!

SMC

Reply to
MOTO

once you do some mods, and smoke a mustang you'll be a fan.

Reply to
Punch

SWEEEEEEEET!

Reply to
MOTO

No, no, no. You really don't want that Shadow Turbo. It's old. It's icky. It's a four-cylinder. It probably needs some work.

I'll be happy to take it off your hands for free. Really. Just because I'm a nice guy.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Yea, it's all that and it's a four door to boot. I'm going to give it a try... thanks for the offer though! ;>)

SMC

Reply to
MOTO

yep you got yourself a nice toy to play with, and you got it free...

Punch

You should probably have a peek at:

Richard Ehrenberg

Not specifically turbo but definitely shadow:

Turbo 2.2 details:
Hi, Rick.

Reply to
David Zatz