Shocks & Struts on 94 Town & Country

Hello All.... How difficust is to replace the front struts on my wifes '94 Van? I know the rear of shocks should be quit easy. But how about the fronst struts? Can they be replaced in the driveway safely? Thanks.....

Neil

Reply to
nleipziger

No. Call around to local muffler/brake shops. Typically they run specials where one shock is free. It is not easy at all to do it yourself. You might need to have the front end adjusted after the struts are changed out.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Reply to