Shop expierience!!??

hi all i wonder does anybody have expirience of company called "TranspPowerFactory" placed in 14601 SW 168th Ave Indiantown , FL 34956. I,m about to order a transmission from there. But i would like to know if anybody shopped there allready and if any problems occured. (I live in sweden, so i can´t send a transmission back and forward ) Many thank´s in advance Cyril

Reply to
CYRIL MEYER

philthy