Signal light on A '91 Daytona

I got a problem with my darn Signal light. It's busted up front, where the bulb is good, but I get a "quick flash" on the dashboard and on the rear signal. The weird part: when it's 30'c or above, the light works.

To me, it sounds like a shotty connection somewhere, so, any ideas of where thease cars get flaky connections for these conditions?

Also: The "message" center (Door ajar, Deck Open ect...) dosn't work unless it's warm out too. Again, 'bout 30'c or so.

Thanks

Reply to
andrew janssen