Spark plug with E85

Hello, since a month I run in France with my town and country 2.5l 1990' van With E85 fuel. I' ve take a look to my spark plugs, and I tnk they are dangerously withe. Too hot emission gas. The preconized spark plugs for my TC van are Champion RN 12 YC Denso W16EPR U11 NGK BPR5 ES. Many dealers prefer BPR6 ES.

Do you think BPR6 are suffisant are BPR7 ES. And if I don't find NGK spark plugs, could you give me the correspondancie, with denso and champion. Our dealers have more champion as other brands.

Tannk you Stéphane Thuillier Avignon France

Reply to
Archet