Spark Plugs 2000 T & C Minivan

Hi All I not sure if this a freq.asked question but...................

2000 T &C minivan w/ 3.3 how tough to change plugs? What will it cost if I bring to my local dealer? Thanks Mark
Reply to
Mark

Too much.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

As an alternative to consider, a friend of mine was able to work his hand round to the rear bank and replace those spark plugs without having to remove anything to access the plugs. I guess it depends on the shape of your hand and arm.

Reply to
Whoever

Reply to
jdoe

This may sound like I am sticking my fingers into a bee's nest, but why are you changing plugs on a 2000 minivan? Is it exceptionally high mileage? or some other issue. Our 2000 T&C has about 65K, and I don't anticipate a 'tune-up' right away, but definitely will if the situation warrants it.

Reply to
NoName