Speakers going bad on 300m -> known problem?

One or two of the speakers in my '00 300m are going bad - they buzz at certain frequencies. I think it's the speaker mounted to the front door near the windshield.

Is this known to happen with this car?

I suppose I'll have to take it apart and see if I can get an aftermarket replacement.

Reply to
MoPar Man

I've replaced both radio/control unit, and speakers in a couple of cars I've had. Always had good quality from

The wiring harnesses match up perfectly and the fit is just like factory.

Reply to
QX

After 10 years, it's a known issue with car audio speakers -- regardless of the car.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer