SRT-4 Caliber Kicker sub connector

We just bought a slightly used 2008 SRT-4. The guy before us had a sterio in it, and I am assuming that he kept the original Kicker sub that came with the car (can see the marks on the hook on the back of the seat where it hooks on). My question is, what does the sub power/audio hook up look like and where is it located in the trunk? I found a connector (squarish) on the driver side trunk under the spare tire cover that has four wires in it. Would anyone know if this is it and what the wires are? I am assuming power, ground, and two wires for the audio. Does this sound right?

Mike mlawrenc(at)gmail.com

Reply to
mike

Mike,

Unfortunately, I can't answer your question. But...if you are looking to get a replacement sub, I would try contacting Crutchfield -

- they seem to keep a good database of car stereo information, they can probably sell you just what you need and tell you where it plugs in...

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley