stall problem, Head gasket?

I have an 87 reliant 2.5 with a stall problem.I checked all vaccum lines,changed map sensor,fuel filter and fuel regulator. Also replaced cap,rotor, and new wires,themostat and antifreeze. Could the head gasket need tourqing ? The car starts ok cold and runs for 5 mins. then stalls. I wait 5mins. it starts and runs good.I would appreciate any info. Also car seems to have good comprresion.

Reply to
dumdum