Steering wheel radio controls in a '03 GT.

My 2003 GT doesn't have steering wheel controls for the radio, but I noticed in the manual it says "On some vehicles the radio, steering wheel radio controls and 6 disc CD Changer if equipped..." Is that just a copy and paste from other Chrysler vehicles about the radio? I have the RAZ model and don't have any steering wheel controls.

I've seen a number of Steering Wheel Control Interfaces, but no actual steering wheel control buttons. Has anyone added any onto their wheel that work and look good? Which ones?

Steve

Reply to
sstormont

The owners manual is written for all options, your manual may will still show you what is available evn if you dont have it

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower