Suburban (1999) Door Lock Problem

The problem I am having is that the doors won't lock. When I press the lock button, I can hear the relay clicking and the lock mechanism starts engaging (moves maybe 1/8") but then it stops. None of the doors and the back door lock.

I have tried to lubricate what I can get to, which is little, but I am starting to suspect that parhaps the relay is not pulling closed properly or the contacts are worn.

Anybody have some tips on this?

Thanks!

Matt... snipped-for-privacy@lgc.com

Reply to